Monday, October 15, 2007

Beverly Brief

Hello :). It has been too long since I've posted which was brought to my attention by an ex blogger who hasn't posted since 2005 (KHB). Ironic isn't it? Haha, but anyway...

PATRICK has been busy teaching Algebra I and III and coaching freshmen and varsity football @ Spain Park. The varsity team is 6-2 and the freshmen team is 3-2 so far. He has also started classes @ Montevallo to get his masters in education.

SARAH has been busy going to Patrick's freshmen and varsity football games. I have been working 3-4 days/week in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit @ Princeton averaging about 10 hours/day. I am still loving my job and the people I work with. I started this job in July.

WE are going to a couple's bible study called "Heritage Home" on Wednesday nights @ Lakeside taught by a precious and very wise 82 year old woman named Mary Oates. We've also been going to the Auburn home games. WAR EAGLE! We will both be becoming an aunt and uncle for the first time sometime in November. Patrick's sister Jamie is having a little boy named Tre! We are so excited! Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: