Wednesday, January 09, 2008

8/8/08


August 8 is our due date! After going to the Dr. yesterday and having an ultrasound, I know now that I am farther along than 7 or 8 weeks (which is what I expected). I am actually 9 weeks 5 days as of 1/9/08. We were able to get our first glimpse of the baby and it's heart beat which the Dr. said was "strong". It was so amazing to see what was growing inside me. Now I have proof of more than just a stick that has two lines on it :). Patrick went with me and we were both very happy with this first prenatal appointment. I go back in 4 weeks to hear the baby's heart beat via doppler. Yesterday it looked like it's heart was beating about 130 bpm. How fast does it have to be to consider a boy?

1 comment:

Michele Morgan said...

Was just thinking about the baby, and looked to find this great update. So happy for you both. So does your question indicate a boy is desired?!?